Why Choose Toyota Roadside Assistance?
- Roadside assistance throughout the UK, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Recovery: If the AA is unable to fix your car at the roadside, or arrange prompt local repair they will take you to a single destination of your choice within the UK – regardless of how far this might be. Caravans and trailers up to 26ft in length are also covered for recovery, but only if your vehicle needs repairs.
- At Home: AA assistance if you break down at your home.
- European Roadside Assistance : Roadside assistance in 44 European Countries, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- A free replacement car for up to 48 hours. (Subject to status. Available only to people over 21 years of age. You may be asked to show a valid driver’s licence and pay a fuel deposit, which can be refunded, providing the vehicle is returned with a full tank of fuel).
- Up to £150 for each person towards one night’s hotel accommodation and breakfast for you and your passengers. (Maximum £500).
- Up to £150 for each person towards the cost of onward travel arrangements that you make yourself. (Maximum £500).