Nissan have revealed a number of new features and design upgrades for the new 2018 Nissan Juke, making its public debut at the Geneva Motor Show this week.
- Striking new dark chrome V-motion grille
- Dark headlamp interior
- Dark turn indicators on door mirrors
- LED fog lamps are now a standard from Acenta grade
- Two new 16-inch alloy wheel designs
- 18-inch wheels on Tekna grade can be personalised with coloured inserts
- Coloured body parts
- Two new vibrant body colours: Vivid Blue and Chesnut Bronze
- BOSE Personal audio - 360° listening experience
- Choicle on interior colours
- Higher grade leather on the steering wheel
- New white-on-black information display
Ken Ramirez, senior vice president, sales and marketing, Nissan Europe, commented: “The Nissan Juke is the pioneer of the B-segment crossover and is today one of our most established and much-loved models. These new features further extend customer choice, enhancing the distinctive design for which Juke is best known.”
The Nissan Juke is the original B-segment crossover and available in four grades – Visia, Acenta, BOSE Personal Edition and Tekna.
Every Nissan Juke comes with air-conditioning, electrically adjusting door mirrors, front and rear power windows, CD audio unit with aux port and LED daytime running lights as standard.
Acenta grade adds the Nissan Dynamic Control System, front fog lamps, cruise control with speed limiter, automatic air-conditioning, privacy glass, USB port and Bluetooth connectivity.
From BOSE Personal Edition grade, the Juke comes with the NissanConnect infotainment system, colour reversing camera, Nissan Intelligent Key with push-button start, electrically folding door mirrors, part-leather seats, automatic headlights and the BOSE Personal sound system.
Flagship Tekna grade adds Lane Departure Warning, Blind Spot Warning, Intelligent Around View Monitor and full leather heated front seats.
The upgraded Nissan Juke is on sale in the UK from May 2018.