We now wish to recruit for the following position:-
MARKETING EXECUTIVE | Job Ref No: ME.2020.145
Maternity Cover - 12 months fixed term with view to extension
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
The Group Marketing function is a centralised department based predominantly in Portadown and is responsible for driving continued success across the group.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager and working as part of a team the Marketing Executive will be responsible with assisting in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns for multiple brands within the group.
The Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Update company website with relevant offers & information as and when required ensuring attention to detail & accuracy.
- Create & send email marketing campaigns using tools such as MailChimp, Campaign Monitor
- Research & schedule social media content across social channels – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube
- Work closely with third party agency partners to ensure that digital campaigns are up to date and take part in online meetings to review performance
- Monitor the online performance of online advertising campaigns
- Assist with Used Vehicle Online Merchandising on online portals & ensure all information is complete and up to date.
- Compilation of campaign results and communication to sales teams.
- Respond to online customers queries & reviews on social media.
- Database administration – Update customer records & marketing agreements in line with GDPR.
- Other administration duties as required within the marketing department.
The Person: Education & Experience
- Preferably a 3rd level qualification in Marketing / Digital Marketing with 2 years’ in-house or agency experience.
- Or 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Experience in the automotive industry is advantageous but not essential.
- Full & Clean Driving Licence
If you have what it takes to join a pro-active and dynamic marketing department within a busy company, and feel that you will be an asset to us, we would like to hear from you.
Online: Upload your CV on Indeed
Upload CV & Complete Assessment on Indeed
Speak to us in confidence by calling HR Direct Line 028 3839 6808
CLOSING DATE: Applications must be submitted by 5.30pm on Wednesday 30 September 2020.
Shelbourne Motors Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.