Modern, robust and dazzling in its Desert Orange colour, Dacia Duster knows how to make a lasting impression.
Nothing fazes the Dacia Duster. Open road or off road, it’ll go wherever you want to go
With its dominant front grille, ready-for-anything roof bars and new 16†
alloy wheels, this SUV takes on any terrain – and
makes it look easy. The added side protection, skid plates and front lighting signature will leave a lasting impression. Ready to go?
Climb, cross, descend…the Dacia Duster will follow your lead. With high ground clearance, a rock-solid chassis and 4X4 mode, off road is never off limits. It’s time to say good bye to the beaten track and make way for new discoveries.
- New seat frames and larger front head rests for improved protection.
- Isofix for child seats with a new i-Size feature for extra peace of mind.
- New Seat Belt Reminder (SBR) with dashboard display and a warning sound if a seat belt is unfastened.
- New bumper damper and bonnet design for improved energy absorption in case of impact.
- Eight-percent larger door mirrors for better driver visibility.
- New curtain airbags.
New 1.3 TCe 130 GPF and 150 engines on Duster
The new lighter aluminium engine block includes new innovations such as ‘Bore Spray Coating’. This coating technology, used on the inside of the cylinder, through improved management of the heat allows better performance and increased driving pleasure.
To reduce particle emissions, the new direct injection petrol engines now integrate a gasoline particulate filter (GPF). This new generation of petrol engine offers increased driving pleasure from the Duster with:
- 130 hp (96 kW) at 5000 rpm and maximum torque of 240Nm at 1500 rpm i.e. +5 hp compared to the previous generation
- 150 hp (110kW) at 5250 rpm and maximum torque of 250 Nm at 1600 rpm i.e. +25 hp compared to the previous generation
Media Nav Evolution: an upgraded experience and access to Android Auto and Apple Car Play
Ready for 2019, Dacia is equipping its range with a new version of its Media Nav Evolution multimedia system, providing easier and faster navigation and new features:
- Android AutoTM and Apple CarPlayTM that can be used to find the best smartphone applications and provide access to messages
- More responsive touch-sensitive features and improved screen transition offering facilitated access to the menus
Blind Spot Warning
Kitted out with four ultrasound sensors, the Dacia Duster lets you know when any vehicles at the back or side are between three and five metres away. If any danger is detected, a warning light flashes automatically in the door mirror, and if your indicator is on, a warning light flashes in the rear-view mirror. The system works between 19mph and 70mph
Now you can drive under a pre-set speed without having to check your speedometer. Happy days.
Automatic headlight activation
The Dacia Duster offers automatic headlight activation which helps provide a more relaxed safer drive. Bet that’s brightened your day.